Legacy is a cooperative school that blends the most positive aspects from home school and traditional public and private schools to give early learning ages through high school students a highly successful, college-preparatory education set in a Christian environment.
The base is professional classroom instruction partnered with caring parenting at home. The immediate goal of Legacy Christian Academy is quality, cost-effective, college-preparatory education accomplished in a way that gives parents more time for imparting the faith and values they hold precious. The ultimate goal is that of producing wholesome, competent men and women of character who make a positive difference for Christ in the next generation.
At Legacy we are shaping the youth of today to be tomorrow's Godly leaders.
Legacy offers a variety of academic opportunities:
- Preschool for Early Learning (18 months and up)
- K4-12 Full Academic Programing
- 8-12 Optional A La Carte Classes
- College Prep, CLEP Program and Dual Enrollment Guidance
- Fine Arts
- Enrichment Programs
- Free Spanish, Music and Art (SMArt) Class for Ages 3-7
- Davis Learning Strategies®
- Mentoring Services